HP Officejet H470 Mobile Printer series Driver for Windows and Mac OS
HP Officejet H470 Mobile Printer series wireless printer that can deliver quality prints as amazing is seen more clearly in beautiful photographs. Additionally, the HP Officejet H470 Mobile Printer series print quality document All provides sharpness to produce more efficient quality. The HP Officejet H470 Mobile Printer series is very easy to use to improve your performance in print. The HP Officejet H470 Mobile Printer series Scanner offers features like Auto Scan Mode, Network Scanning, Push Scan, and Wireless Scan.
HP Officejet H470 Mobile Printer series Driver Compatibility
hpdriversoftware.net provide a download link for the HP Officejet H470 Mobile Printer series driver publishing directly from HP easy-to-download website, to find the download link below. Compatibility Operating System (OS):
- Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP
- Macintosh / Mac / Macintosh (10.13 / 10.12 / 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7)
- Linux / Linux (x64)
Download the HP Officejet H470 Mobile Printer series driver for Windows
HP Officejet Full Feature Software and Driver
Version : 14.8.0
Size : 163.7 MB Download
HP ePrint Software for Network and Wireless Connected Printers
Version : 18.104.22.16860
Size : 31.2 MB Download
- Utility-Diagnostic Tools
HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows
Version : 5.3.1.004
Size : 9.2 MB Download
HP Officejet H470 Mobile Printer series Driver Installation
HP Officejet H470 Mobile Printer series Driver Installations for Windows:
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for HP Officejet H470 Mobile Printer series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file. The file name ends with exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the .exe file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- Then do a test print and scan test.
- If the test print and scan no problems then we have managed to install the driver.
Steps to uninstall the drivers from your PC or laptop for the HP Officejet H470 Mobile Printer series:
- Open the Control Panel, then click Uninstall an application.
- Double-click the printer you want to uninstall, and then click OK.
- Click Finish at the end of the Uninstall Wizard.